Updated: 10/31, 5pm
Our Brookwood, Dental, Dutton, Lombardi, Pediatric, and Vista campuses are OPEN FOR ALL SRCH patients on Friday, November 1st. You can walk in for care!
If you have an appointment scheduled at Elsie Allen or Bridge, walk in to the open sites OR we will call you to reschedule your appointment.
- Brookwood Campus: adults, no OB – 983 Sonoma Avenue, 707-583-8700, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Dental Campus: dental care – 1110 N Dutton Avenue, 707-303-3395, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Dutton Campus: children and adults – 1300 North Dutton, 707-547-2222, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Vista Campus: children and adults – 3569 Round Barn Circle, 707-303-3600, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Lombardi Campus: children and adults – 751 Lombardi Court, 707-303-3600, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Pediatric Campus: children ages 0-18 – 711 Stony Point Road, 707-303-3600, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We encourage everyone to get care and check in with their providers after this stressful time. And – the flu season is just beginning! Now is the time to take care of yourself, those you love, and get your flu shot.
- SRCH Lombardi Campus Pharmacy is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. 751 Lombardi Court, 707-583-8770.
- SRCH Dutton Campus Pharmacy is open from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 1300 N Dutton Avenue, 707-236-6880.
RESOURCE FAIR & FOOD BANK
On November 1st, 9am-3pm, the Vista Campus will host a resource fair to help people connect with community resources and to distribute emergency kits, toiletries, hand sanitizer, etc. Vista will also host food bank distribution from 2-3:30pm. Patients and those in need are welcome to come by.
For EMERGENCY CARE: Please dial 911.
Additional Emergency Information:
For current information on the wildfire, evacuation, and power shutoff, please visit these pages: