Safety During the Epic Trail Challenge
We are fully committed to creating a safe and healthy experience for everyone along this epic journey. The Epic Trail Challenge is all about health after all and is also raising funds for a health care provider!
At all times, we will be:
- Monitoring current safety guidelines
- Communicating current recommendations
- Enforcing all guidelines for masking, social distancing, hygiene, and personal health monitoring
- Staging hikers and choosing routes to support these critical strategies
- Providing hygiene stations on the big day
- Having medical safety teams on the big day
- And if/as conditions evolve, adapting plans for practice hikes or even the big day
Santa Rosa Community Health’s tagline is “All of us. For all of you.” That applies for this event. By committing to the Epic Trail Challenge, you are committing to observe these rules and to cherish the health and safety of your fellow Challengers as dearly as your own.Get Started: Info Session Sign Up!