Safety During the Epic Trail Challenge
We are fully committed to creating a safe and healthy experience for everyone along this epic journey! The Epic Trail Challenge is all about health, after all!
Our 2022 COVID protocols are still being developed. Please check back for more detailed information!
For now, we now, please know that we will:
- Monitor current safety guidelines
- Communicate current COVID recommendations
- Enforce all guidelines for masking, social distancing, and personal health monitoring
- Adapt plans for practice hikes or even Challenge Day if/as conditions evolve
On Challenge Day, we will:
- Stage Challengers to support current health guidelines
- Have medical care available at aid stations and volunteers trained to respond to medical emergencies
Santa Rosa Community Health’s tagline is “All of us. For all of you.” That applies for this event. Through the Epic Trail Challenge, we are committing to observe health and safety guidelines and to offer as safe an event as possible in these changing times.