MyChart Patient Portal
Your new and improved patient portal!
On June 20, 2023, Santa Rosa Community Health launched Epic, our new health records system. This includes your new patient portal called MyChart. With MyChart you can send a message to your care team, see your medications, view lab and test results, see upcoming appointments, review and pay medical bills, get price estimates, and more all in one place!
Signing up is easy and free!
How to sign up for MyChart:
- Get an Activation Code
• Ask a Medical Receptionist to send it to you during your next appointment.
• Look for an activation code in your After Visit Summary, a text message, or email from SRCH.
• You can also send an email to email@example.com to request one.
- Download the MyChart App.
• Click here or the yellow button above to visit the MyChart Login Page if you are on a desktop or laptop computer, or to see it in your mobile device’s web browser.
- Follow the instructions provided with your activation code to create your MyChart account.
Please note: MyChart.org and the MyChart app are free online services for all patients over the age of 18. Parents or guardians can use MyChart to keep track of health information for their children under the age of 12.
Need help getting started?
|Video: Sign up for MyChart (for mobile)
||Video: Learn about MyChart (for desktop)
Do you still need help?
Send an email to our Virtual Care Support Specialists and they will help you get set up with your new MyChart account.