1110 North Dutton Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA
Location | Contact | Hours
Your safety is our priority!
We are following the guidelines prepared by the California Department of Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Dental Association, and the California Dental Association about how to safely return to practice. All staff members wear the proper amount of personal protective equipment to protect you and all patients are asked to follow safety guidelines to keep our others safe.
Here are additional ways we are ensuring everyone’s health and safety:
- Screening Questions:
- These questions will be asked at the time you schedule an appointment and when you check in on the day of your appointment. Please follow the instructions posted outside of our campus.
- We ask that all patients call our office if they develop symptoms within 14 days of their last dental appointment.
- Check-in Process:
- To minimize exposure to others, we ask that only one parent or caregiver accompanies pediatric or dependent adult patients to their appointment.
- Upon arrival to your appointment please follow these instructions (also posted outside our campus)
- Wash your hands
- Wear a mask provided by our team members (please wear your mask throughout the entire visit, we will ask you to remove it ONLY during the procedure)
- Complete the screening questionnaire
- Have your temperature taken
- Maintain physical distance while you wait to be invited in.
Although the way we deliver care may look a little different, please know that we are still here to care for you in a way that honors you and meets your healthcare needs. We welcome everyone with compassion and respect for their culture, language, identity, and values—no matter what.
If you or your children are patients at any of our campuses, you can receive dental services at our Dental Campus.
3 Ways to Make an Appointment
- Call the Dental Campus directly at 707-303-3395
- Ask someone on your care team
- Ask the receptionist at your healthcare campus to make a dental appointment for you.
- Dental exams
- Emergency care
- Infant oral health
- Other services too!
How to Reach Us
Santa Rosa City Bus Route North Circulator 19
|Monday||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|