HIV / Hepatitis C
If you’re living with HIV or think you might be, we’ve got everything you need to take the best possible care of your health. Our HIV services are provided at our Vista Campus, including:
- Anonymous & confidential testing for HIV & hepatitis
- HIV primary care & specialty consultation
- Medical case management
- Clinical pharmacy support
- Help with medication
- Psychiatric assessment & monitoring
- Nutritional therapy & education
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) enrollment
- Health education & risk reduction counseling
- Support groups
Newly diagnosed HIV+ patients can call 707-494-8333 for the HIV Outreach Worker. An HIV Case Manager will assess your needs in their office, a hospital, or by phone within 24-48 hours.
If you have HIV-related questions, call 707-303-3600 x3875 or x6352 for an HIV RN Case Manager.
Are you at risk? We can help.
- #PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
Take one pill every day to help prevent HIV infection if you’re at risk.
- #PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)
Think you were exposed to HIV in the past 72 hours? This treatment may help you prevent HIV infection.
Get help with the costs
We can help you get health coverage! Call 707-547-3030 for a FREE appointment within a Navigation Assistant. Other places to get help with costs.