Santa Rosa Community Health serves our diverse community by providing excellent, culturally responsive, comprehensive primary care that is accessible to all people. We care for the whole person with compassion and respect. We cultivate a safe, supportive learning environment where employees can do their best work in a way that embraces diversity. We advocate for health care as a human right because it is fundamental to social justice.
Our vision is to improve the health and well-being of our community by transforming the health care experience so that all people have access to care and all people feel cared for; to create a lasting health care resource for our community; and to be an integral partner with the community in the promotion of health, education, and access to care. We believe that equal access to health care is essential to social justice.
- All who enter our doors are heard, valued, and respected.
- The journey to health and wellness is a shared responsibility in partnership with our patients.
- Each employee is a respected member of a compassionate health care team.
- We create a healing and loving environment that honors each patient’s experience.
- Our health centers are a sanctuary, a place of refuge for those who need healing and community.
- We are continuously responsive to the changing needs of our community.
- The health center is a community asset governed by the people we serve.
- The cultural wealth of our community sustains and strengthens our health centers.