Tips For Your Visit
Planning for your appointment will help you get the best care.
1. Gather your personal information
You’ll want to bring the following information to your visit:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card, if you have one
- If you don’t have insurance, bring proof of income to qualify for our Sliding Scale
- If you’re a parent, bring immunization records to your child’s visit
2. Arrive early
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment, so staff can help you get ready and update your personal information.
3. Bring your medications with you
If you’re a new patient, bring along any medications you take, in their original containers.
4. Make a list of concerns to discuss
During your visit, you’ll meet with your health care provider and the medical assistant.
Bringing a list of concerns can help make sure all your medial issues are addressed.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions
Don’t be afraid or embarrassed to ask questions about your condition or treatment.
Your health care team will answer questions, make follow-up appointments, and help with referrals.