Women’s Health and Pregnancy Care
Women’s Health Services
- Reproductive health
- STI testing
- Family planning, including birth control counseling and options
- Cancer screening, including: PAP smears and pelvic exams, colonoscopy and treatment for abnormal PAP smears
- Specialist referrals for gynecology, urology, and high risk pregnancy
- Social support services
- Mental health support such as chronic pain groups, movement, Qigong, and more!
Healthy Moms and Babies
We have a team of experts at our Lombardi and Vista Campuses to support you and your healthy baby. We’ll help you understand what’s happening in your body, listen to you, and help you get what you need throughout your pregnancy and your baby’s birth.
- Monthly check-ups the whole time you’re pregnant
- Tests for your health and the health of your baby (like lab tests and ultrasounds)
- Information on pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and baby care
- Birthing classes and hospital tours
- Ongoing breastfeeding support
- Nutrition services and help with healthy eating
- Help with how to quit smoking, drinking, or using drugs
- A safe place to discuss your family issues and needs
- Links to dental care, WIC, housing, baby things and other resources
- A personal relationship with a doctor who knows and cares about you!
Get Caring Support With Super Mama/
Comprehensive Prenatal Services Program
Super Mama is a special prenatal care program at our Dutton, Lombardi, and Vista campuses. Super Mama/Comprehensive Prenatal Service Program (CPSP) gives you caring support throughout your pregnancy. Your care team will give you information, answer your questions, advocate for your needs, and give you encouragement every step of the way!
Benefits of Super Mama/CPSP
- Free dental cleanings
- Links to help with food, housing, and baby items
- Car seat and crib program
- Legal Clinic
- Disability and Family Leave assistance
- Learn how your baby is growing, eating and breathing
- Understand your physical and emotional changes during pregnancy
- Advice on healthy eating and nutrition
- Let us help you sign up for Medi-Cal benefits
- Make an appointment with a friendly OB provider
How to Become a Super Mama/enroll in CPSP:
Our OB Team
Find a doctor here. We all speak both Spanish and English!