Volunteering with Santa Rosa Community Health is the perfect opportunity to help those in need while also while also providing yourself with a chance to grow as an individual.
When choosing to volunteer with Santa Rosa Community Health, you will not be just another volunteer, but a valued member of our team. We offer various volunteering opportunities, each requiring a unique skillset and each with the ability to grant you the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping others.
- Waiting Room Readers: Waiting Room Readers will work with children at our Pediatric Campus. Your primary duty will be working directly with, playing with, and reading to children. It is a plus if you are also willing to help keep the at-times “hectic waiting room” clean and organized. This position is great for someone with childcare experience and who loves working with children.
- Notebook Designer: A Notebook Designer will aid in crafting an informative notebook for patients. The notebook will contain information on all the programs and classes offered at our Dutton Campus clinic. As the notebook will feature both English and Spanish sections it is required that this volunteer be able to write in both English and Spanish. This position is great for someone who loves learning and practicing other languages.
- Food Distribution Assistant: The Food Distribution Assistant is responsible for handing out and organizing food donations at the annual food drive hosted by Santa Rosa Community Health. This position requires only a short time commitment, so it’s great for someone with only a few spare hours and looking to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Gardener: Only requiring one hour per week, this passionate individual with a green thumb will help maintain the planter box outside of our Pediatric Campus.
- Baby Closet Volunteer: The Baby Closet is an annual event at which Santa Rosa Community Health provides soon-to-be moms with vital resources. The volunteer will help collect donations and redistribute them to soon-to-be moms.
- Online Portal Assistant: After being taught how to use and access our online portal, the Portal Assistant will aid in informing patients in waiting rooms about how to use the portal, while also providing them with general guidance. This position best fits someone who is patient and enjoys teaching others.
- Campeones Team Member: As a Campeones Team Member you will assist in helping children succeed by teaching them better eating habits, how to be more physically active, and how to make healthy behavior changes. This a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with children.
If interested in any of the opportunities above, please contact Andrew Giganti at firstname.lastname@example.org.