Challengers of all skill levels receive many Epic benefits from participating in the Challenge:
- Safely explore lots of new Sonoma County trails.
- Experience the extraordinary beauty and powerful peace that comes along with regularly being outside in nature.
- Have fun through 14 weeks of training with help from hiking, endurance event, personal training, and movement experts who provide guidance and support from the first week of training through Challenge Day. Check out our Training Sponsors: Heart and Sole Sports and Baseline.
- Hook up the stress relief! Exercise and time in nature offset stress, anxiety, depression, overeating, and many other of the creative ways humans are coping during this challenging time.
“COVID-19 and sheltering in place stopped me in my tracks. I stopped moving, I increased unhealthy eating. I needed a challenge like this to dive into to help me change this. The Challenge jump-started movement in my life again. I needed a physical challenge…and that it was!”
Stephanie Curry, 2020 Challenger
- Training for an endurance event develops an awesome increase in physical and mental health and confidence.
- Funds raised support our community’s health by supporting Santa Rosa Community Health. It feels great to do good for others in this way!
- The Epic community is waiting! We offer online and outdoor ways to connect and make new friends – after all, Challengers have got something quite Epic in common!
- This is Epic self-care! Moms get some precious time to themselves on the trail. Workaholics get a meaningful break in breathtaking nature. Couch potatoes get motivated to move. Folks who are aging get the opportunity to see what’s possible. Everyone gets time to think and beauty to absorb.
- The #1 thing our Challengers have reported learning as a result of participating in the Epic Trail Challenge: I can do more than I thought I could. We can help prove that true in your life, too.
Registration for the 2023 Challenge is now closed. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our interest list for future Challenges!
“Best physical and mental shape I’ve been in for 30 years.”
Dean of Students, SRJC, 2020 Challenger
Push your limits.
Make an epic difference.